Lunch Program Guidelines:
1. Lunches are to be ordered for days and times students are assigned workshops or services here on campus required for their weekly assignments as part of their Learning Plan. Students who are not on campus for workshops or services are not eligible for lunch that day.
2. Lunches are to be ordered 5 days in advance. On Monday you would identify ALL lunches ordered for the following week. For example, a student who is on campus only Wednesday for workshops would order ONLY for the upcoming Wednesday, not other days of the week. Please follow this process as it is the only way we can ensure lunch is ordered for all students requesting lunch.
3. Lunch orders not placed 5 days in advance will not be accepted. Students are able to order shelf-stable lunches from the office in the event they have not placed an order with the CRA Kitchen. These shelf-stable lunches will be served out of the Huckleberry room. Again, if you do not order a lunch 5 days in advance this will be your ONLY lunch option on days students are scheduled to be on campus.
3. Lunch will be served from 12:30-12:45PM through the CRA Kitchen on campus. Students who have ordered lunches, and ONLY students who have ordered lunches, should line up no earlier than 12:29PM. Students will get their lunch from the windows in the gym and then exit the gym back to the Mountain Oaks courtyard. Staff will not let them into the gym early. Students are NOT to eat in the gym unless directed by staff.
4. Please Note: For the 2021/2022 school year, lunches are free for all students.
5. Families will need to reference the CRA menu that is located on the Mountain Oaks website to know what is being served.
6. Click here to order lunches to be served from the CRA Kitchen. If you do not use this order link, a lunch will not be reserved for you.
This form is to order meals at the San Andras site.
7. Please let our Teachers and/or our Office Staff know if you have additional questions or need help with lunches.
Thank you in advance for following the aforementioned rules and guidelines for the lunch program. This helps us ensure that staff and resources are able to meet the needs of our students.