Sky Leaves

Senior Resources

Graduation Checklist Form (must be completed by each graduate)
Scholarship Information
FAFSA, Promise Grant, MEOC application links:
 The FAFSA provides state and federal grants to cover tuition and college expenses. FAFSA can also cover trades at community college. Additionally, any student who wants the Promise Grant from their local community college, must have filed a FAFSA to receive the grant.  

FAFSA site:


Create student and parent password and ID first.



MEOC provides extra help to students transitioning from high school to college, and even helps during the summer when Mt Oaks is closed.


*Online MEOC application: ONLINE MEOC Application