Lunches must be ordered at least 5 days in advance, otherwise students will be given an alternative lunch.
As always, if you have questions after reviewing this information or need help using the link, please ask your Mentor Teacher for guidance.
1. Lunch will be served from 12:30-12:45PM and served through the CRA Kitchen on campus. Students will get their lunch from the windows in the gym and then exit the gym back to the Mountain Oaks courtyard. Students are NOT to eat in the gym unless directed by staff.
2. Currently, meals are FREE to ALL students who are scheduled to be on Campus for more than 2 hours for Workshops and Instruction specific to their Educational Plan. If students are not eligible or scheduled to be on campus for Workshops, they can not order a lunch.
3. Please Note: Lunches may not always be Free. As the program grows, each student will be asked to file paperwork to determine whether or not they qualify for Free and/or Reduced-price lunches. For now, we are opening the program to students who meet the on-campus attendance requirement.
4. Meals are being delivered from Calaveras Unified School District. Currently, we can only guarantee one of the options listed on the Calaveras River Academy menu. In the coming weeks, as our student numbers grow and we are able to collect the necessary paperwork from our families, we will expand the menu, however, these will continue to be the same meals offered through CUSD and our CRA kitchen on campus. This means you will want to reference the CRA menu to know what is being served. Eventually, we will post our own Mt. Oaks menu as well. For now, we can assure one of those options will be offered and if we run out of meals a replacement option will be provided.
5. School lunches are offered when students are required to be on-campus extended time for School Instruction (Workshop Days). This does not apply to Mentor Meetings or other days in which students are not required to be on campus for instruction. For example, Workshops in San Andreas do not begin on Fridays until Friday, September 13th and lunch will NOT be served on Fridays until the 13th.
6. The web link is available to order lunches now and we will take daily orders from August 19th to August 29th (Fridays excluded). Beginning Monday, August 26th we would like families to order 5 days in advance, meaning on Monday you would identify ALL lunches ordered for the upcoming week. For example, a student who is on campus only Wednesday for workshops would order ONLY for the upcoming Wednesday, not other days of the week. Please follow this process as it is the only way we can ensure lunch is ordered for all students requesting lunch.
7. Click here to order lunches directly from the CRA Kitchen. Please let our Teachers and/or our Office Staff know if you have additional questions or need help using the link.