Athletic Transfers

Athletic Transfer Rules:

Incoming freshman do not need to fill out any transfer paperwork to play sports. If your student has attended any other high school, Athletic Transfer paperwork must be completed whether or not your student played a sport at their previous school. Students who transfer from one high school to another may be required to sit out a portion of a sports season, or more. All decisions regarding eligibility and play are made by the CIF San-Joaquin Section Commissioner. Required forms and additional information can be found here. The Parent Certification form must be completed for any student who has attended another high school, whether a sport was played or not. Forms must be reviewed and approved by Administration and the Athletic Director at the student's previous high school and at Mountain Oaks School. Timely submission of these forms is crucial in order for students to be able to participate in sports practice and play.

If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact our Athletic Director, Sam, at or (209)754-0532 ext. 2258.